NGC’s services include the analysis of User requirements and the design of the mission concept and intelligent mobile system that fulfill the user needs. These services also include the analysis, design, implementation, validation and operation of the innovative algorithms and reliable real-time software required by the intelligent mobile system for:
- artificial vision, pattern and feature detection/recognition, vision-based odometry
- hazard detection, sense-and-avoid systems
- navigation, data fusion, filtering, optimal estimation, parameter identification
- autonomous guidance, hazard avoidance
- automatic control (multivariable, robust, predictive, linear parameter-varying)
- failure detection and identification
of the intelligent mobile system.
NGC’s services also encompass the mathematical modelling of the sensors, actuators, dynamics and environment of the intelligent mobile system as well as the development of the associated high-fidelity engineering simulators required for validation.